With the development of a new website on Sitecore CMS, built on Microsoft Azure services, it made sense for Bayleaf, as a Microsoft Gold Partner, to design, implement and manage BCSC’s Azure environment as their Customer Service Provider (CSP), and support their internal IT department. With Bayleaf, BCSC gained a team that could guide their cloud strategy, manage their hosting environment, and fully maximize the Microsoft cloud platform.
Bayleaf’s tailored approach and innovative strategies with Azure services gives BCSC:
- Expert guidance through Microsoft’s complex ecosystem of services
- Azure’s enterprise-level infrastructure providing maximum security, redundancy, and scalability
- Advance security with Azure API Management to provide REST API access and server-side data encryption
- Flexibility – allowing the ability to move compute resources up and down as needed
- Reliability – 99.99% availability SLA (Service Level Agreement) and 24×7 tech support
- Dedicated, redundant Canada Central Data Centers for backup and disaster recovery
End-to-end custom managed solutions
Bayleaf’s Azure Certified team takes care of all service aspects allowing BCSC to focus on enforcement and regulation.
For the development of the corporate site, Bayleaf implemented Azure DevOps, an integrated set of services and tools for planning, development, testing and automated deployment. The service provided quick set-up, maintenance-free operations, scalability, and rock-solid security. During the development multiple services (Azure Pipelines, Azure Repos, Azure Test Plans etc.) were utilized.
Bayleaf leverages Azure cloud Platform as a fully managed environment, to optimize operations and utilize the most up-to-date technology for development and maintenance of BCSC’s enterprise level site. Azure Front Door was employed to provide load balancing, WAF (Web Application Firewall) and global caching services for added security, scalability, and performance. Azure Managed SQL was used for their databases, eliminating the associated management costs of physical SQL environments. The use of Microsoft Azure cloud services, a robust and proven cloud platform allowed Bayleaf to work efficiently and focus on delivering custom web solutions for BCSC.
The other benefit of the cloud’s on-demand resourcing and scaling means that needs can be quickly met or scaled back. With the future in mind, this gives the organization the flexibility to expand and integrate more services for the future.
CLOUD SUPPORT & MANAGED INFRASTRUCTURE
With the corporate site successfully deployed, Bayleaf continues to provide BCSC with:
- 24×7 monitoring of their Microsoft Azure Environment
- Ongoing management of their environment
- System Performance and Security Monitoring and remediation
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Services
- Database Monitoring and Administration
- Application Support Services
For more on this project please see view our case studies on the Implementation and Search.